Please can we remind all parents and carers to:
- Bring in the correct PE kit so it is available to your child on PE day.
- Trainers without laces, unless your child is able to tie them up independently.
- A pair of socks, especially for girls who wear tights on Thursdays.
It is very important that if your child is still struggling to change independently. Please ensure that they get as much practice as possible to avoid frustration and tears when changing in class.
We are currently on the look out for:
- A pair of blue or black jeans belonging to Ethan. They have a label so they should be easy to identify.
- Two PE tops. One from yellow team belonging to Dashiel, one blue belonging to Juno.
We would really appreciate if these items of clothing could be brought back and given either to the office or to us.